Friday, August 7, 2009

Okay, so is there a limit to the number of images one can post at one time? On my first post it only let me put up 5. The same on the other one, but I was able to add one more after uploading the other images first, but not hitting "publish post". Only now I see that the last image, the seemingly dead guy's face, doesn't connect to a larger image like the others do.

Anyone know anything about this stuff?

Anyone? … Bueller?…Bueller?

Oh, and did everyone see that John Hughes died? That sucks! He was a great director. He will be missed. He did some of my favorite comedies.

George

5 comments:

Keyla Valerio said...

I was looking through the settings to see if anything had to be modified, but i can't seem to find anything that limits the number of posts you can make. I'll ask Eric if there's a limit, and how to change it tomorrow.

Jordie Bellaire said...

I upped the actual post per page count via setting up to 25. That should make a difference.
It probably just maintains that only certain users, divided by how many posts we have, aligned with the stars, judge how many things we can post.

Eric probably has DAS on like, 30 posts per page.

EL Gato Negro said...

hey George did you mean on one post in particular, if so when you upload all six you can go back and edit and post more on the same post haha let me know if thats clear

George Pratt said...

Eric,

I tried that with the last shot of the guy who looks dead with his eyes open. But notice, when you hover over that picture, even though it's supposedly "clickable" it goes nowhere. There's no link to a larger version for some reason.

Kenny Callicutt said...

George I have the solution to your problem right here.

Stupid blogger wont let me post the code in the comment section so I have to link to a screen shot of it.

Basically you just upload your image to an image host then you replace the highlighted portions of the code with your direct link

the number at the end of the code dictates the pixel height of the thumbnail in your post.

hope it helps

heres the link to the screencap.

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii225/Kendeathwalker/jose.jpg

if anything didnt make sense just drop me an email
Kenny@callicuttart.com